Blade Runners -Drift and switch

Ehab
media
media

Hi Almosters,

This trip was in area where the dunes are not that huge and bushes are everywhere, but marshals had a plan for us. Learn how to do a side crest, do not go down fully, climb again and side crest to the other side.
For me, this is something i used to struggle with a lot, but after this trip, i am more confident with this maneuver.

Thanks @scorpio for the amazing learning, @alshamsi_m and @rashidjass for keeping an eye on us.

Enjoy watching

Blade Runners - Drift and Switch - Intermediate trip with Almost 4X4
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello Everyone

Summer is already here, you can feel it on the exposed areas of the legs brigade.baka-wolf.com but that did not stop our leading marshal to push up in all directions.

The number of cars was balanced with the area so we had an amazing flow. It was another memorable drive with nice stories for the upcoming camping season.

Thanks, Scorpio & Rashidjass for the amazing drive. looking forward to seeing you soon

Cheers
Shamsi
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Laarni
media
media

hello all..

this is my trip report
pls enjoy...hope you like it all

thanks
Tomvanhouten
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hello everyone,

Another great day in Sweihan!
Thanks to @scorpio for organizing another drive for us!

I had great fun switching sides cool and drifting along the soft sands.
An area, we didn't visit for quite some time, but it didn't matter, under @scorpio's lead it went so smooth. We tried to reach Old Lady, but in between there was too much other fun to play with.

Thank you everyone

Tom
Paddy

When you are a newbie you want to stay in dessert all the time, and when you only have an intermediate ride available, you reach out to marshals and other members for a passenger seat.

If you are not aware of the risks involved in going as passenger or taking a passenger along then please refer this link Can I be your passenger? It will help you decide if you wish to be a passenger as well as whether you wish to take a passenger along.

Just be aware that when you sit as a passenger, you get to learn what is the next level and helps you decide where you stand, what all you should learn to reach that level.

I am grateful to our Marshal @Rashidjass for giving me a chance to experience intermediate level as a passenger. This experience was totally different from the one we get in a newbie drives. Marshal @Scorpio made sure the level of the drive is accurate based on the members attending and the climbs I did with @Rashidjass where enough to show how the drives will be once we newbies will be graduated to intermediates level.

Since I have joined the club I have seen level going up with each drive, Marshals @Rashidjass, @Scorpio, @Giorgio, @Solmaz and @Daggerfall and founder @AlShamsi_m have always made sure the level of the drive is correct for all the drivers in the convoy and no one is ever left behind.

I am looking forward to the upcoming drives for applying the skill I learned in this drive.

Grateful to Almost4x4 family, see you all on the sand!
It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.

:ninja: White FJ 17294 :ninja: