Power Camp 3.0

Soorena

Thursday April 7th 2016, a perfect camping trip start. Thinking of Setting up my tent after 4 years & 2 weeks made the whole week cool, and the time was going on slowly.
I was at the meeting point with 7 minutes delay, and it was great to see the faces as happy as always. Moving to camp location after a short drive, making fire, and having super fun chitchat, the whole thing was perfect thanks to @Abu Jimmy and great company of @alshamsi_m and other marshals & the rest of participants. The late-night talk was so interesting that I went to tent at 4:00 AM and left tent at 4:10 AM, thinking of: There is plenty of time to sleep at home! Get the hell out of tent and enjoy the night. The scary stories talk was really fun, with Abu Jimmy, @Booy & @Iskander and others, and ended up with sun-rise, where others woke up one by one, some left & some drove to Club Members drive after packing and CLEANING the desert!

Here are some photos:

Hoping this is not the season-end camp, and trying hard to Work! Instead of thinking of next camp's check list.
[RIGHT][IMG]http://pic.photobucket.com/share/icons/embed/btn_geturs.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://pic.photobucket.com/share/icons/embed/btn_viewall.gif[/IMG][/RIGHT]
Zaidng

We should have a camp soon in alhamra village organized by [MENTION=2339]Iskander[/MENTION] 😋
Zaidng

[MENTION=8647]Soorena[/MENTION] i think [MENTION=2339]Iskander[/MENTION] should organize a camp in alhamra village soon 😋
Booy
Golden Member
Golden Member

[MENTION=2339]Iskander[/MENTION] lol, yes no camping allowed at that position, unless we all gather inside my house 😀
@Booy

Blue FJ Cruiser, with an Atlas on the door
ZaheR
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Booy;46495]@Iskander lol, yes no camping allowed at that position, unless we all gather inside my house [/quote]

camping in your house and making fire in your living room. Brilliant idea! i'm in. :yum:
Red Baron
Intermediate
Intermediate

Seems like all had fun last weekend !!! Sad I couldn't join .. :( [MENTION=10413]Booy[/MENTION] make a hole in the roof, so we can make a fire,,,,
R.B
Booy
Golden Member
Golden Member

We can make a fire about 600-900m north of the point that [MENTION=2339]Iskander[/MENTION] pin pointed, but I have a feeling that I might be the only one signing up for a camp at that location:boo!:
@Booy

Blue FJ Cruiser, with an Atlas on the door