Liwa Mania

Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=alshamsi_m;46254]

The rain gave us the advantage of entering even tough bowls but at the same time the walls were a bit tricky, So my advice " dear intermediates, don't try what we did this time ":whut:[/quote]

We always take our lead from the marshals. We trust you.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hi Everyone

Off-roaders are suffering a new enemy called the "FENS". the desert is shrinking more and more due to preserved areas for either wildlife or oil refinery . Unfortunately, we lost our AMAZING CAMP which had 3 balconies & 3 mobile operators " Saudi Arabia, Oman & UAE ". Nevertheless, I promise you that I'm going to find you something similar in the next season .

We had a perfect number of cars for intermediate/Advance Liwa 5 – 7 cars. We only drove 7.5 km from the road to the desert but we jumped in almost every ditch or bowl in front of us except the ADVANCE ones .

The rain gave us the advantage of entering even tough bowls but at the same time the walls were a bit tricky, So my advice " dear intermediates, don't try what we did this time ".

Although, we couldn't camp in the AMAZING CAMP we had an amazing camping night with amazing people. Thanks, Chief for the breakfast and continues support and sorry for the small places I had to take you through .

Thanks to all for another successful event by Almost4x4 family.

Cheers
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[INDENT]Hi Everyone

Off-roaders are suffering a new enemy called the "FENCE". the desert is shrinking more and more due to preserved areas for either wildlife or oil refinery . Unfortunately, we lost our AMAZING CAMP[IMG]http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/images/smil ... 20mood.png[/IMG] which had 3 balconies & 3 mobile operators " Saudi Arabia, Oman & UAE ". Nevertheless, I promise you that I'm going to find you something similar in the next season :thumbsup:.

We had a perfect number of cars for intermediate/Advance Liwa 5 – 7 cars. We only drove 7.5 km from the road to the desert but we jumped in almost every ditch or bowl in front of us except the ADVANCE ones .

The rain gave us the advantage of entering even tough bowls but at the same time the walls were a bit tricky, So my advice " dear intermediates, don't try what we did this time ":whut:.

Although, we couldn't camp in the AMAZING CAMP we had an amazing camping night with amazing people. Thanks, Chief for the breakfast and continues support [IMG]http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/images/smil ... 20love.png[/IMG]and sorry for the small places I had to take you through:confident: .

Thanks to all for another successful event by Almost4x4 family.

Cheers[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Last edited by alshamsi_m; Today[/INDENT]
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well, it was for sure one of the best Int drive ever.
Bu Salem confirmed once more to be at home while in Liwa. The track was an excellent mix of everything, really interesting (including the U turn....LOL)
I am sure that all the drivers got big benefits from this trip.
As mentioned already, after the drive we went to Armins climb.....everybody had an additional dose of fun, amazing feeling hitting the bottom of the climb at 130km/h.....
So it was a perfect weekend, started with a Newbie trip and ended with Liwa.
A very big thank you to Bu Salem for the amazing lead, another big thanks to Armin for the endless support and of course a big thanks to (in random order) Mark B, Matts, Orlantsev and Singh, I had great time guys.
Last but not least thanks to Geni as well, always nice having you in our trips
Look forward for next one.
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

[URL="http://"]http://[/URL]