Balcony Camp

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hi everyone

Balcony camp turned to be an amazing camp. The temperature was cold so you know it is winter :thumbsup:. Mr. Abdullah from Almost4x4 Autoservice Center joined us for the first time to see our community. [MENTION=8658]hamzahng[/MENTION] brought his singing band who were nice but they need to rehearse more.

Camping is getting better and better

See you next camp
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Yaghmour
Club Member
Club Member

Hello everyone

First of all i want to thank the one who made the balcony camp last Thursday, this is the first time i write something here and i wanted to be a proper report that can fit this awesome club.

i actually went more than once with the club to a camp, and the last camp was really the most camp i have enjoyed in my camping with this club. the weather was really really nice between 11:00 pm - 2:00 am specially for me because i was in jordan before 2 days and it reached -1 Celsius, after 2:00 am it started to become more colder (desert cold).

the position of the camp was really nice and wide open so everyone can park their cars around the fire pit, and for those who wanted to set up their tents it was a good location for them to go far and still be seen.

starting with setting up the fire and put the chairs and gathering around the fire, it felt not like members of the club gathering, it felt more like a family, i met new family members from different countries and that's what i like from joining this epic club.

since i am one of the singing team (the drummer) i want to say to our dear friend al shamsi, we will try our best next time and i hope we wont let you down.

finally i want to thank you again and i hope to see all again in the next camp, and please guys try to make another camps in this awesome weather, lets consume the weather. i know i made this report very long but i wanted to thank you again for making this camp.
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

[RIGHT]
:like:

[/RIGHT]