Eggs in Basket Game 6.0

Arun Pandyat

Congrats to [MENTION=9136]margarita[/MENTION], [MENTION=8718]MOMO[/MENTION] [MENTION=2214]Oggy[/MENTION], [MENTION=5597]Defragmantor[/MENTION], [MENTION=8720]Solmaz[/MENTION], [MENTION=4569]NoumanK[/MENTION], [MENTION=9155]Mark B[/MENTION] and all other participants. Thanks to the club founders and Marshals for giving us a chance to evaluate our self under your supervision.

This time I was an Observer at point 4. This time committee made some changes from last time. This time there was only 5 points and it was random for each challengers (For eg. Challenger # 1 will go to check point # 3 first and then will go to check point 5 and then will go to check point 2 and last to the finishing point.) The sequence of check point of each challenger was different. This will avoid the mess in the track / route. That was a good idea.

@Strab and @AlKathib called observers for briefing and allowed us to pick our points. I got check point # 4 and asked us to drive to the point. I was happy to hear that and I borrowed Montana from [MENTION=2067]bijubs[/MENTION] and start driving. Man it is hard than I expected. I got stuck and thanks to Bu Tariq for rescuing me (2 time :yaeh am not durnk:). After he dropped me at the check point I was reviewing what was happened to me and found that you are not ready for this. The area is good for SWB but I saw [MENTION=4569]NoumanK[/MENTION] doing without any issue.

I was planned to ask Bu Salem to have a test drive on that area after the game, but reaching my check point changed my mind. Those who are going to / preparing to participate on the next time trust me it is not that easy what you are thinking. Those who completed the game, we have to learn from your experience. It was a self-assessment for me.
margarita

[quote=Mark B;39647][MENTION=9136]margarita[/MENTION]

Seems the eggs in basket game has ignited your artistic side.

Mark[/quote]

Heeyyy MarkB i live there. On that side
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

This game is definitely one of the steps you need to go through in the process of estimating what and how you learned to drive as Newbie. I driven very safe and took my time to chose proper way to go, and tried to stay at the top of the dunes when was possible. I kept timing and ranks my last priorities. As results, you don't stress much, you focus more and you enjoy exploring the area.
I really like how organized the upgrade process is in Almost4x4 club, safe drivers is all what we want to see in the desert.
One more thing, including this game, you learn much more if you get stuck than you don't. I was 2nd winner in this game, but the members who got stuck might have more experience recovering me if I get stuck in the next drives.
Thanks to all who attended this event and marshals who worked hard on that day since the early morning.
Cheers
bijubs

[quote=MOMO;39691]This game is definitely one of the steps you need to go through in the process of estimating what and how you learned to drive as Newbie. I driven very safe and took my time to chose proper way to go, and tried to stay at the top of the dunes when was possible. I kept timing and ranks my last priorities. As results, you don't stress much, you focus more and you enjoy exploring the area.
I really like how organized the upgrade process is in Almost4x4 club, safe drivers is all what we want to see in the desert.
One more thing, including this game, you learn much more if you get stuck than you don't. I was 2nd winner in this game, but the members who got stuck might have more experience recovering me if I get stuck in the next drives.
Thanks to all who attended this event and marshals who worked hard on that day since the early morning.
Cheers[/quote]

Well said MOMO...
bijubs

[quote=Arun Pandyat;39689]Congrats to @margarita, @MOMO @Oggy, @Defragmantor, @Solmaz, @NoumanK, @Mark B and all other participants. Thanks to the club founders and Marshals for giving us a chance to evaluate our self under your supervision.

This time I was an Observer at point 4. This time committee made some changes from last time. This time there was only 5 points and it was random for each challengers (For eg. Challenger # 1 will go to check point # 3 first and then will go to check point 5 and then will go to check point 2 and last to the finishing point.) The sequence of check point of each challenger was different. This will avoid the mess in the track / route. That was a good idea.

@Strab and @AlKathib called observers for briefing and allowed us to pick our points. I got check point # 4 and asked us to drive to the point. I was happy to hear that and I borrowed Montana from @bijubs and start driving. Man it is hard than I expected. I got stuck and thanks to Bu Tariq for rescuing me (2 time :yaeh am not durnk:). After he dropped me at the check point I was reviewing what was happened to me and found that you are not ready for this. The area is good for SWB but I saw @NoumanK doing without any issue.

I was planned to ask Bu Salem to have a test drive on that area after the game, but reaching my check point changed my mind. Those who are going to / preparing to participate on the next time trust me it is not that easy what you are thinking. Those who completed the game, we have to learn from your experience. It was a self-assessment for me.[/quote]

@Arun Pandyat :- dear i purchased montana last 3 months back , still i am a 1st grade student with that .. we need to know really how to read and use this , even i do not have time to explain while you take from me .. it was just second fraction that you took the decision and collated from me and set the cordinator and drive away.. happy to know at least you reached some what nearby.. lol..
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

[RIGHT]
:like:

[/RIGHT]