Celerity

Rooies
Intermediate
Intermediate

I was really looking forward to the drive. Al Ain area is always nice.

My friend from South Africa was visiting me & also looking forward to the drive. He was here last year as well & when we got to the meeting point, we saw that it was exactly the same place as when he was here last year OSMILEY .

We did the drills, had the briefing & the convoys were sorted out. I was in [mention]Agalon[/mention] convoy & he put me as second lead, maybe he remembered that I said something about Jeeps a while back whu .

We headed out towards the desert & from the word go I could see [mention]Agalon[/mention] was going to give us a run for our money thumbsup . He was bobbing & jumping all over the dunes, I told my friend we are in for a awesome drive.

The jeep being nice & lite made small turns & sharp climbs, my heavy ass Patrol struggled some places to keep the same route. Not long into the drive [mention]Agalon[/mention] "killed" me, I was to close, did not have enough momentum, slid sideways down the dune & ended with a pop out omg . The guys helped me & quickly we were back having loads of fun.

[mention]Agalon[/mention] really dished up an awesome drive, short turns, sharp climbs, now & then I told my friend, "I can't do that, my car is to heavy", but somehow I managed to do it. A few times I lost the track a bit, but was able to recover again. We did long drives on the crest, thought I was a farmer plowing a field grin .

I increased the distance between myself 7 [mention]Agalon[/mention] & then things started getting better. The little jeep is nice & agile & some places I worked hard to keep up.

There was not to many issues & overall it was a super drive for me.

Thank you [mention]Agalon[/mention] for leading the convoy & keeping us on our toes, [mention]Booy[/mention] for floating around & keeping an eye on us. I forgot who else was there hidden .

Till we meet in the sand again, take care.

Regards
Rooies
Nobody Gets Left Behind