Fun Dive 1

Johanna
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hi all,

It was about time to have another Ocean adventure with the Almost4x4 divers, first of all thanks to [mention]giorgio[/mention] for the initiative.
We booked our trip with Nemo diving and the guys made a tour exclusively for our group. They have a nice boat with all necessary equipment, toilet and fresh water and a sun roof in love

We started the trip 2:30 pm and as soon as we left the harbor, sea started to get really rough. I never got sea sick before, but I was not feeling well when we reached the first dive side, Dibba Rock. It was challenging to set up the gear in the moving boat, but as soon as I jumped in the water I felt much better.
Unfortunetly my mask was super foggy and even letting water in it several times did not solve the problem, so I did not see much, not even the signs from the instructor, so my buddy had to repeat them for me every time. wtfsmilie
But at least I could see the big turtle that was crossing our path thumbsup

Back on board sea sickness caught me again and I was close to give up, but staying on board would make it worse, so I stayed in the water during surface time which helped and I decided to also do the second dive site, Artificial Reef.

I really like this dive site, as there are so many fishes and sometimes you are just inside a shoal in love
I made sure this time that my mask is ok, and this time I could see everything, even two guitar sharks grin

After the second dive we immediatley head back to the shore to avoid more sea sickness. When we reached again I realised that I was physically totally exhausted, more than usually. Luckily my friend was assigned driver that day and we reached Dubai 8:30 pm.

I hope we can establish regular ocean adventures as we now have some more divers among us. Thanks [mention]mpodroid[/mention] and Luca, [mention]osman[/mention] and friend and of course [mention]giorgio[/mention] for this trip.

I hope to see you all under water soon again, hopefully together with our other divers who could not attend this one.
BR, Johanna

If it excites you and scares you at the same time, it probably means you should do it.