Little Bit Technical III

Fat Rabbit

I would like to specifically mention [mention]Rashidjass[/mention] … he is a person who maintains a relatively low profile on the group, but is always close by to help. I have always found his guidance to be invaluable. In the convoy lead by [mention]Daggerfall[/mention] , [mention]Rashidjass[/mention] anticipated the route Daggerfall would take and would be on top of every tall dune to watch the newbies and guide us at every step of the way (especially the tall vertical ascends and decends). When one of the intermediates got stuck and asked for help, [mention]Rashidjass[/mention]
spoke on the radio ‘don’t worry, that’s why I am here’.

Brother, you warm all our hearts. Thank you for your dependable support.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Where the road ends, the enjoyment begins..
With Natalie, a 2-door beige Nissan Patrol Safari
Mabubaker
Marshal
Marshal

After Chase the LAVA 4.0 drive, we fuled up with traditional Mandi and went to the Little bit Technical meeting point.
[mention]Daggerfall[/mention] arranged the convoys and I was assigned to "float with [mention]Rashidjass[/mention]" so for me chasing the LAVA continued yuush.

From my side, as a second resue role drive, I experienced being behind the scene, and found out what it takes the Marshals and support crew to be everywhere to have a full coverage of the convoy. To do that, [mention]Rashidjass[/mention] didnt leave side crest in the whole area and I was flooring it to catchup with the LAVA.

[mention]Daggerfall[/mention] chose some tricky climbs followed straight crests which caused several retries and stucks, which gave me the oportunity to have some resue customers. grin

I believe that the drive was so beneficial to the Newbies especially that [mention]Daggerfall[/mention] did give the extra time needed so everyone practice and learn the required skills to handle technical areas.

Finally, thanks to [mention]Daggerfall[/mention] for organizing and leading this drive, and thanks to the guardian angel [mention]Rashidjass[/mention] for making sure the safety of the convoy and the valuable guidance to the support crew.

And thanks to [mention]Johanna[/mention] and [mention]Kals[/mention] for supporting the convoy.

See you in sand!
Thanks,
M Abubaker
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Gandalf The White

Hello Everyone

This is the first time for my Gandalf the white to lead in our club. While we were driving in Al Faqa area we passed by the safari tours and saw lots of tourists who were not sure if this another safari car or is he a camel farmer lost in the convoys Psmiley .

Really enjoyed the weather and sorry [mention]Mohamadahshan[/mention] you just met the WHITE which is an upgrade of Gandalf the gray ... cool

Till next time stay safe everyone and enjoy the weather as much as you can blank

Cheers
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills