All Lead IX

Issa
Advance
Advance

Good evening almosters

I was waiting for the all lead event for a long time... guess what, I made it this time.

Met with [mention]hamzahng[/mention], [mention]Mo Sh[/mention] , [mention]Mohanad[/mention] on dubai-alain road and we drove as a convoy to the meeting point.

When we reached the meeting point, we deflated, and greeted the people and took our points and breifing was done by [mention]Daggerfall[/mention]

The convoy started to move with [mention]presa[/mention] as leader and [mention]Daggerfall[/mention] as a second lead, after some time [mention]presa[/mention] shifted to the end of the convoy for [mention]Scorpio[/mention] to lead and I was in the third place as a leader.

Words will never end describing this experience, all in all our intermediate drivers all demonstrated amazing leading skills with different routes to utilize all the thrill and fun of sweihan. Great job Intermediates!

Last but not least, I would love to thank all Marshalls, crew, and advanced drivers for the support making sure everybody is back home safe and sound.

Until the next time, see you soon in liwa.✌✌