September stars - CM drive

Mit7at

Hello everyone

I would like to thank everyone for the drive today it was truly amazing all the hills and the drops were wonderful, but what made more amazing was meeting everyone and how nice and supportive they were, hopefully I’ll be able to join the group

Thank you again
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello Everyone

It was nice to see all new & old members together. Old members helping the new ones to figure out what is needed for the upcoming adventures.

[mention]JockJKU[/mention] gave us the off-road briefing and divided the groups to 3.

I was in [mention]Daggerfall[/mention] 's convoy where he took us in a very interesting track so all the Club Members can practice the new techniques. At the end of the drive we stopped at the Fossil Rock watching the view and the other convoys passing by.

I didn't have the feeling to leave but I had some guests coming in the afternoon so I had to run. Congratulations for the new STARS and looking forward to see you next Friday.

Cheers
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Mohanad
Crew
Crew

Another successful event by Almost4x4. I love the club member drives coz it always reminds me of my first day with this wonderful club. We had a big group today and they were divided in 3 convoys led by our Explorers and marshals. I was sweeping with [mention]JockJKU[/mention] convoy, we had a very good drive with very few stops. Everybody did really well and i felt the happiness and excitement in the new members' eyes.

To all our new members, get your stars ASAP so you can join us next week.

See you all in the sand.
If you Hesitate, Accelerate !
seems

Hey all!

Had a wonderful drive yesterday. Really impressed to see how well co-ordinated and professional the entire club are. Special Thanks to [mention]JockJKU[/mention] for giving all of us thorough breif prior to our drive as three separate convoys. Enjoyed and learnt a lot with my first drive as newbie.

Looking forward to more drives and see you all in the sand soon.

Cheers
Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

It’s always good to see a new drivers and old

I was so excited for the Drive while it’s my first CM as rescue

As usual amazing organized event

I was in first convoy lead by [mention]JockJKU[/mention] i was the second lead, over all the convoy did very well, nothing major only one crested car few second try.

In the end of the drive most of the memper were locking for marshals for tools inspection, still see there smiles after the drive

It’s always good to have a new member in our family

Hope to see you all in next drive (next friday)

Thanks for suporting team [mention]Abu Odai[/mention] [mention]haider alnuaimi[/mention] floating advance [mention]Agalon[/mention] marshal and founder [mention]Abu Jimmy[/mention] [mention]zico[/mention] And all the supporting for others convoy

See you in the sand
Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Kals
Intermediate
Intermediate

Came as a man a passenger this time with a friend I invited to the club and gotta say it was amazing seeing all the old and new faces.

Enthusiasm across everyone’s face and wisdom being shared!

It’s always a pleasure seeing our club expand and I hope all the club members had a blast and join us for further drives! Until next time all.

P.s : club members, don’t forget to get all your equipment so that you don’t miss next weeks drive, will be worth your time!
Truck driver
Oversized man child
Red GMC aka The Juggernaut killzonesmiley
Johanna
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hi all,

it was great to see so many enthusiastic new people and old members welcome them and offer advice and help where needed or just chit chatting with our new members.
[mention]JockJKU[/mention] gave the briefing and explained our driving rules and do´s and dont´s in the desert.
We had 3 convoys I joined [mention]Daggerfall[/mention] as 2.lead. Our convoy did very well and so we managed to drive up to fossil rock to enjoy the view, even if it was already hot.

A warm welcome again to our new members, I hope to see you all next week on our 5- drive. So if not yet done, get your tools quickly and marshals will give you your first star.

Thanks everybody for another fantastic morning in the desert in love

See you all in the sand
BR, Johanna

If it excites you and scares you at the same time, it probably means you should do it.
giorgio
Marshal
Marshal

Hi all,

Following the camp event the night before the CM drive meeting point was flooded with new drivers looking for a chance to experience the thrills of the desert driving.
Older members as well as new ones with a big variate of cars were scattered all over the place.

The event started with a detailed introduction from @jockJKU explaining to the new comers the rules of the game.

As was planned we had three convoys. I was with @solmaz convoy as a second lead and the drive was smooth. As was expected we had minor issues with couple of stucks and few second tries.

Over all it was a nice day in the desert and everybody left the event with a big smile in their face.

I would like to thank the organizer and all the members for the beautiful experience and i urge the members interested to advance further to complete their tool collection as soon and join us for more unforgettable drives.

Till next time be safe and looking forward to see you in the sand.
The Wolf is not concerned with the opinion of the sheep
Raja
Intermediate
Intermediate

hello everyone

this was amazing drive. i was in Daggerfall convoy. good to see so many new members. they did very well. congratulations to the one who got there first star and welcome to the next level.

see you all again.
Raja

Nissan Pathfinder
"Force Behind the Forces"
Scorpio
Marshal
Marshal

Hello Everyone,

It was a big gathering this Friday of our new club members. Welcome to your second family everyone thumbsup

We had the welcome note and attendance by [mention]alshamsi_m[/mention] and then a detailed briefing by [mention]JockJKU[/mention] on off-roading basics. There were 3 convoys and I was in convoy#3 with [mention]Daggerfall[/mention] and was assigned to sweep the convoy.

We had a nice drive from the meeting point to the Fossil rock with few second tries and stucks telling that the drive terrain chosen was perfect for learning and enjoyment for our new members. We had nice drops, straight cresting on some sharp crests and good runs in between. Also enjoyed some nice views on the top of fossil rock before going down the hill to end the drive at the fuel station.

It was enjoyable and I look forward to see you all in the newbie drives upon successful completion of the tools. Congrats to those who have already completed the tools and got the first STAR 8-)

Thanks to the Founders, Chief Marshal, Marshals, Explorers and Advance for their guidance and organizing & conducting this mega drive and thanks to all the Inters for the support and rescue yuush

See you soon in the sand..

Cheers thumbsup
Scorpio
+971 55 5804488
Drives a grey FJ 'Everest'
The race for excellence has no finish line!