Hunting High and Low

Thiago
Intermediate
Intermediate

Again it was a great drive, really fun and safe.
Every time we go out there I learn new things and I really appreciate that.
Thank you Leader and crew for this opportunity.
Can't wait for my next drive.
White JK Rubicon
Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

Hello everyone
It’s too late due to busy week and sick person 🙈

I thought the drive it will be relaxing morning drive but i was completely wrong.
It’s one of the best drives we did it
I was in chief convoy, we had alot of fun and really it was my first time to drive behind him and it was extremely good one.

I did one rescue in the drive, and the rescue lead me to the rescue chain, thanks for the club founders and marshals for this honor, i was extremely happy, and very thanks to [mention]giorgio[/mention] to bring it to my attintion.

As i mintion to gorgio if the chief driving this way in 10+ i would like to drive behind him in intermediate.

Over all every one did very well, and as always we say the radio communication is very important as will as the distance

Thanks for organizers, marshals, founders , supporting team and for everyone show up and work for succeeding such an amazing trip

See you on sand
Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
thursday

Hello Everyone!

I would like to start by thanking [mention]Solmaz[/mention] az for organizing this drive, and for including us (the waiting list) to be part of the 10+ convoy.

When it was announced on the briefing that [mention]Yoghybear[/mention] ear will lead our convoy, I did not know what to expect. I only heard stories about following his track.
The first part of our trip was in a technical area where we had to fight smaller dunes at a fast pace.
Then we reached the bigger dunes where the fun began. We got the chance to do some easy side cresting and each of us did 2 laps in a bowl which was cool as it was my first time to experience such thrills.
The trip went more or less smoothly with only a popout very few stucks and some second tries.

I would like to thank [mention]zico[/mention] [mention]giorgio[/mention], [mention]Gabor[/mention] or & [mention]Saeed FJ[/mention] for their support throughout the drive.

I was kinda inactive lately in terms of sharing the pictures taken during the drives. But finally I made some time to go through this trip's photos and will continue delivering the backlog of previous trips with time.

You can find the photos for "Hunting High & Low" in this link:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ak91qy8CPVpqgYls_Jm_kBHhRbt2Jg

And as usual you can access the photos of all the previous trips with this link:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ak91qy8CPVpq2lb8mb-QEeFFu3Ym

See you soon!
Silver JKU

Photos Library: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ak91qy8CPVpq2lb8mb-QEeFFu3Ym