Trip registeration system & automated loyalty points system

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Members.

It is very enthusiasm to know how many drives you have done since you joined our club or started offroading. There for, we are encouraging our members to start counting their drives so then you can enjoy that FUN. Also as you can see that in some drives the marshals request the number of drives in a certain trip as constrain to keep the right level of skills to achieve the drive’s target.

I have seen Strawb for example started counting his drives and I really liked the idea which I discussed with our Forum Administration where they developed a new TRIP REGISTERATION SYSTEM which will make your life much easier as follows:

1. You can register with a Form type not TEXT so it will be easy to use any device like smart phones.
2. Since our drives fly like HOT CAKE, No one will be dropped by mistake when more than one member registers to a trip at the same time.
3. Of course, the trip organizer will not have the headache of following up the list.
4. Once the list is FULL then your name will go automatically to the WAITING LIST.
5. If you are in the WAITING LIST and somebody PULLED OUT from the MAIN LIST you are going to go automatically to the MAIN LIST (First IN First SERVED).
6. AUTOMATED LOYALTY POINTS SYSTEM:
This is system will help the loyal members to get the priority in the trips, where if you are a member and declare that you are joining a trip then you don’t show up after the drive is closed you are going to take ONE BLACK POINT. If you withdraw 24 HRS before the trip closing then you are clear with no issues otherwise the system will start counting.
The rule will be as follows,
1. If you don’t show up in TWO consecutive trips, then when you register, your name will go automatically to the waiting list.
2. If you don’t show up in THREE separate trips within ONE WHOLE YEAR, then when you register, your name will go automatically to the waiting list.
Your name will go to the waiting list and if the main list is not full then your name will go up and you will be released from your black points to go back to ZERO otherwise you need to register for the next drive and the system is going to join you as any ordinary member with ZERO BLACK POINTS.
3. If more than a member is in the waiting list, the system will decide the priority for the least number of black points even if you registered earlier.

FAQ:
1. How I count my drives?
1. Please go to the Trip System, Members Trips and you will find all your trips with us.

Important Note : Camping, Rally & social events are not counted as DRIVES !!!

2. Am I going to count my drives every time ?
2. No, our automated REGISTRATION SYSTEM will do this for you.

Wish you a pleasant time while you are offroading with almost4x4 off-road club.

Best Regards
Last edited by Phoenix on Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: editing previous data for optimising search box results
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Ismail

Thanks Alshamsi. How do i send it to admin? I mean via email or private message. Please provide me with the ADMIN email.
Have a good day. :060:

Last edited by Phoenix on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
refad
Intermediate
Intermediate

the system is nise and convinent as of now,
I have a small concern Normally we are getting special assignments for duty only by Thursday which is with in 24 hours.

I know there should be some system to protect the regular enthusiastic drivers. This is will protect the space for regular enthusiastic drivers. and avoid the drivers who used to register in confusion- may be come if i wake up in the morning.
zarir
Intermediate
Intermediate

Ismail;25282 wrote:Thanks Alshamsi. How do i send it to admin? I mean via email or private message. Please provide me with the ADMIN email.
Have a good day. :060:
admin is available on PM..
bombays
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi All,

Excellent Move. PM Sent to ADMIN..
refad
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hooooo it took around 1 hour for preparing the list- finaly sent to Admin via PM.
fida
Advance
Advance

Great Move Al Shamsi. Congratulation..
Mubz

Great Move Al Shamsi

I am out of country now but I will be back v.soon ( 29th inshllah) I would like to meet you for a cup of coffee or maybe a private trip to dessert and Discuss some other options :)

Looking forward to seeing you.
ekkajay

Thanks Shamsi.

As most of them took a long time to compile and found done 15 trips so far with ALMOST 4x4..
Sandskull
Intermediate
Intermediate

Great move, list sent to Admin.

Actually if one registers in a specific format always and for every trip, it is very easy to search.

For example i always register in this format: Sandskull - 0556380757 - XJ... and thus, i searched the forum with exactly this: Sandskull - 0556380757 -

In the search result, i got all the trips datewise without much hassle. Hope this is helpful for member to find their count who have always followed a specific format in their trip registrations..