Open Camp III

Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

This is the third episode of our official open camps series dedicated for all our members levels for this season , the weather is just perfect and the night sky is full of stars . What is missing ?? It is YOU !!

It is a great opportunity to come with your family, have your own BBQ , chit chat and make new friends.

Last but not least, do not forget?�?�

1. A bundle of wood for each car
2. BBQ if you like to grill & 10% if you care to share
3. Your Camping gear

In line with the recent rules and regulations of the UAE where no fires are allowed directly on the sand, take note that ALMOST4X4 will be implementing this rule with immediate effect on all official camps and events organized by the club.

Please take note of this rule and ensure you bring a BBQ grill with you to any of the camps, should you wish to make a BBQ.

No fires will be allowed directly on the sand, in keeping with the rules and regulations of the UAE.

important note :

- alcohol consumption is not allowed on our clubs trips, drives & camping, according to our safety regulations.
- This event is not qualifying you for any next morning event unless you are registered and approved by the marshals in that one.
- This is an open event so even CLUB MEMBERS can join

To register for this camp , Please follow this http://www.almost4x4.com/trip_system/trip2.php?id=752
What goes around , comes around .
presa
Marshal
Marshal

Nice!

I am in!
anees

Hi

Any drive is there. on the day.
JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

anees wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:28 am Hi

Any drive is there. on the day.
There is a drive for you in the afternoon, check for registration here...http://www.almost4x4.com/trip_system/trip2.php?id=746

And you are welcome to be in the audience for the morning drive too, where the newbies who have more than 10 drives will be getting a lesson on getting stuck, self recovery and rescue.
ukcanuck
Club Member
Club Member

Abu Jimmy wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:36 am This is the third episode of our official open camps

To register for this camp , Please follow this http://www.almost4x4.com/trip_system/trip2.php?id=752
Hi,

I registered,

This will be my first trip, read the rules and all and looking forward to getting involved.

Just not sure where I’m supposed to meet and at what time?

Can someone PM me about the details ?

Feeling kinda like a newbie dummy ;)

Mike
JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

ukcanuck wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:10 pm
Abu Jimmy wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:36 am This is the third episode of our official open camps

Hi,

I registered,

This will be my first trip, read the rules and all and looking forward to getting involved.

Just not sure where I’m supposed to meet and at what time?

Can someone PM me about the details ?

Feeling kinda like a newbie dummy ;)

Mike
Hi Mike, now you’ve registered for the trip you’ll be sent a PM on the forum with the details before the event.

Not sure when this will be as the organiser sends it out, but either Wednesday night or Thursday morning.

Cheers
Jock
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

PM sent to all registered participants ,
What goes around , comes around .
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills