Where the Streets have No Name!

JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

Dear All,

This drive is dedicated to Newbie members who have 10 or less drives, please read this carefully:

Convoy 1 (Newbie 1-5 drives) - For Newbies with at least one and maximum 5 drives

Convoy 2 (Newbie 6-10 drives) - For Newbies with at least 6 drives and maximum 10 drives

If you register in the wrong convoy you will be moved to the waiting list to make space for others that meet the requirements of the convoy. There is a long time before this drive, so if you are unsure which convoy to join please ask prior to registration opening.

The convoys are limited to 10 Newbie drivers to be more beneficial. Crew, Int and Adv drivers are most welcomed to support

Almost4x4 trip rules apply Make sure you have the complete set of tools required as per the Club Regulations, full tank of Fuel and enough Food & Snacks to last the full morning.

To register please follow this link [url=http://www.almost4x4.com/trip_system/trip2.php?id=728]

Thanks & See you in the Sand!
DustnGlory

This is perfect timing for a "Winter is here" drive once I'm back in UAE. Thanks [mention]JockJKU[/mention] for this drive. Looking forward to it.
Jithin AKA Dust'nGlory

Drives an FJ = Silver Surfer =
Jk646

Hi.. i tried to register today and yesterday but it give ( not possible for my rank )message
JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

Jk646 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:46 am Hi.. i tried to register today and yesterday but it give ( not possible for my rank )message
Hey!

you are still a Club Member, you need to upgrade to Newbie to join this trip.

I assume you attended the CM last friday? Did you do the tool inspection?

If you didn't do the inspection but you have the tools then feel free to send me pictures and i can request your upgrade.

Thanks,

Jock
JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

Important Note:

Anyone that attended the Club Member drive on Friday 2nd November, and has received the first star too late to register but wants to join this trip, please contact me directly on Telegram or by PM.

Thanks

Jock
JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

PM has been sent!

See you in the sand!
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills