Led Lights buy

Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hello there
Ive decided to order a few led items from this facotry in china as they are pretty cheap and are known to be good quality lemme know if you want anything from thei website http://ovovs.com/
orlantsev
Advance
Advance

Defrag, thanks. I'd love to, but I have not really studied this topic yet. Can somebody suggest a good configuration for FJ?
Arun Pandyat

@Defragmantor I was looking for 240v led combo from dragon mart, I can see Dragon mart and the web price both are same. From Dragon mart some shops are giving one year warranty. If we import from China do we get any warranty? Or they have any service shops in DXB or UAE?
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Arun Pandyat;39191]@Defragmantor I was looking for 240v led combo from dragon mart, I can see Dragon mart and the web price both are same. From Dragon mart some shops are giving one year warranty. If we import from China do we get any warranty? Or they have any service shops in DXB or UAE?[/quote]
No I doubt if there is warranty but when I started comparing pricing from dragon mart and this place dragon mart was double the price therefore decided to get from here
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

People gonna place my order tmmrw morning lemme know before that if anyone is intrested