People....

Dave
Advance
Advance

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2097[/ATTACH]While sitting at a red light on the beach road this week I had the pleasure of a "nice" lady ramming into the back of my car while busy on her phone. Rather than offer an apology to my wife and myself for causing us mild whip lash and damaging my car she put on an Oscar winning performance of being injured and tried to explain to the policeman it was all my fault as I changed lane.....a task near impossible when stationary at the lights! Thankfully it was me taking home the valued "green slip"......

Today, while leaving the Emirates Desert Challenge Marshal event for home I noticed a "nice" man/woman had been out to the desert for a picnic. Not only was it too much effort to take home the left over rubbish, but the chair could stay too! I understand we are all different. Just sometimes I wish we were not so diverse!
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

Dave, totally agree mate. There are people in this world of ours who have absolutely no respect for the environment or preserving nature for generations to come. This is all too often a sight seen in the beautiful deserts of the UAE. All we can do is name and shame, and try to educate!