Birds Eye is reporting internet connection not available

Mosalf

Hi All,

Have you faced the above issue with Basecamp and Birds Eye connections? I am unable to download any more even though I have a valid subscription for birds eye.

In fact I am unable to connect to Garmin Base Camp.

Can anyone help me please?

Mosalf 0566161157
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Mosalf;28101 wrote:Hi All,

Have you faced the above issue with Basecamp and Birds Eye connections? I am unable to download any more even though I have a valid subscription for birds eye.

In fact I am unable to connect to Garmin Base Camp.

Can anyone help me please?

Mosalf 0566161157
Normally BaseCamp does not need to have Internet connection and BirdsEye maps are always downloaded to local hard drive. Actually at downloads you need to have connected Garmin to your PC, so the server can check on the valid license. You must have something wrong with your OS. Try to reinstall BaseCamp and drivers for Garmin, but do before the backup of your data.
Mosalf

Hi Capri, thanks for the input. However, even AMIT people are flummoxed as a lot of cases have been reported. I used another PC and viola it works. You are right, something wrong with the windows software. BTW, uninstalling the basecamp software did not work
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Mosalf;28277 wrote:Hi Capri, thanks for the input. However, even AMIT people are flummoxed as a lot of cases have been reported. I used another PC and viola it works. You are right, something wrong with the windows software. BTW, uninstalling the basecamp software did not work
In Windows, you need uninstall everything called Garmin also and mainly Garmin USB drivers.