Pickup is coming back...finally! New exhaust :)

Adam
Intermediate
Intermediate

So my pickup which has been in the US at American Racing Headers is coming back. Just wanted to share the dyno graph with you guys.

25 bhp and 20 torques isn't bad.

Here's something from ARH..."headers are all 304 SS and 100% US made. They feature a 6 into 1 merge collector with a scavenger spike internally. The primaries are 1-3/4" and are routed deliberately to create rotational firing. This means they fire in a circle following the firing order of the engine which is 1-5-3-6-2-4. The reason we did this is to help the scavenging of the adjacent cylinders more effectively and improve power thru the entire RPM range. The head flange they are welded to is 1/2" thick to prevent warping under severe use. O2 location is strategically positioned to prevent any check engine light.
The exhaust is 3" in its entirety but we made a long slip on style 3-1/2" tip with a slash cut to improve the appearance considerably. It has a mill finish like the rest of the exhaust. Anyone that wants to can remove it and have the tip polished. The tip, once again, matches the character of the truck"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2666[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2667[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2668[/ATTACH]
SINGH
Golden Member
Golden Member

Cool.... Excited to see the performance of this beauty,...
Booy
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hi Adam,

Exciting stats! Should sound awesome too!

Looking forward to seeing the machine once it's back
@Booy

Blue FJ Cruiser, with an Atlas on the door
Dave
Advance
Advance

Almost a 10% increase in power. Not bad! Looking forward to seeing the Patrol in action next to mine. Sounds like a professional job has been done by ARH.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hi Adam

I think my patrol waited for too long for your pick up to come back. Now he is gone ... I am sure [MENTION=8472]Dave[/MENTION] , [MENTION=9665]Alyasi[/MENTION]& [MENTION=2113]bombays[/MENTION] are going to give you good company.

Looking forward to see your upgraded toy in the sand

Cheers
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Adam
Intermediate
Intermediate

alshamsi_m;44421 wrote:Hi Adam

I think my patrol waited for too long for your pick up to come back. Now he is gone ... I am sure @Dave , @Alyasi& @bombays are going to give you good company.

Looking forward to see your upgraded toy in the sand

Cheers
You went for an FJ! Oh no! The pickup was stuck in US customs. It's now on a container ship near Jeddah. 10 more days
Dave
Advance
Advance

Have seen your Patrol on Instagram and/or YouTube [MENTION=10405]Adam[/MENTION]. It looks good and sounds great. Saluki motor sports also have prepared one similar to yours with an LS V8. That sounds even better! Our trusted leader [MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION] has abandoned the Nissan brand and moved to Toyota. But it could have been much worse. He could have bought a Jeep! 🙈😂😂. No offence to our Jeep drivers of course. 😊
Adam
Intermediate
Intermediate

Dave;45537 wrote:Have seen your Patrol on Instagram and/or YouTube @Adam. It looks good and sounds great. Saluki motor sports also have prepared one similar to yours with an LS V8. That sounds even better! Our trusted leader @alshamsi_m has abandoned the Nissan brand and moved to Toyota. But it could have been much worse. He could have bought a Jeep! . No offence to our Jeep drivers of course. 
Once I blow mine up I'll put in an LS7. Already got a quote from chevy spare parts :)
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dave;45537 wrote:Have seen your Patrol on Instagram and/or YouTube @Adam. It looks good and sounds great. Saluki motor sports also have prepared one similar to yours with an LS V8. That sounds even better! Our trusted leader @alshamsi_m has abandoned the Nissan brand and moved to Toyota. But it could have been much worse. He could have bought a Jeep! . No offence to our Jeep drivers of course. 
Tomorrow...
Dave
Advance
Advance

😳😳😳😳😳😱😱😱😱😱 My BIG mouth always gets me into trouble [MENTION=1946]Mazaaj[/MENTION]! 😂😂😂😂 At least 3 Jeepers I can think of coming tomorrow. As long as none break down on the way!! 😜 See. There goes that mouth of mine again! 😂😂