Snatch Strap

strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have had my almost4x4 Viking rope since 2012 with more than 200-300 recoveries (more or less)

you cant go wrong on this one

I also like the BUBBA ROPE, it just costs twice as much as the almost Viking rope
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

now for the FLAT SNATCH STRAPS ...... it will do the job as long as it is properly rated for the use however be warned that those straps are as stiff as an iron bar when being used for recovery .....
Muhittin

Almost4x4 pulling rob:
ImageImage
Muhittin

strawb;42418 wrote:now for the FLAT SNATCH STRAPS ...... it will do the job as long as it is properly rated for the use however be warned that those straps are as stiff as an iron bar when being used for recovery .....

I was watching that day an old TOP Gear UK episode, when they race to the northern pole, their modified red Hilux get stuck in the deep snow, and guess what they used to take it out, a bungee jumping rob.
Aeyaz

Thanks everyone for the advices. I think i will go with the OZTrail snatch strap.

About the shackles, Is 3.25T D shackle (OZTrail brand from adventure HQ) fine for my car? Or do i need bigger one like 4.75T?
I use a 4L 2012 Prado TXL. The car weight is around 2500 KG.

Can somebody help me out on this please